Like most dog lovers, my social media feeds are filled with posts about dogs, by and for dog lovers. I can always count on a good laugh as long as my friends and those I follow keep posting their thoughts about dogs. Here are some of my favorites from the past few months.
- If you’re my neighbor, sooner or later you’re going to see me chasing a dog in my underwear.
- If I got rid of everything that didn’t “spark joy” I’d be on the side of the road with my dog and my coffee maker.
- When I say, “I’m just going to the bathroom,” my dogs hear, “Family meeting, now! Let’s go.”
- “Don’t worry. He’s friendly!” All of Dorothy’s troubles could have been avoided if she’d just had her dog on a leash.
- Wow. Apparently, it’s “rude” to ask the parents of a kid on a leash if it was a rescue.
GET THE BARK NEWSLETTER IN YOUR INBOX!
Sign up and get the answers to your questions.
- A telemarketer called and asked to speak to whoever runs the household. I passed the phone to my dog.
- Taking a dog named Shark to the beach is a very bad idea.
- The purest love in the world exists between men and the dogs they said they didn’t want.
- Date a guy who says things like, “I’m proud of you”, “You’re right and I was wrong”, and “I don’t know where this extra dog came from but he fits in great and now he needs a friend.”
- (On a photo of three dogs, each on a cushy dog bed): My wireless doorbells on their chargers.
- I think we are born with two hands so that we can pet two dogs at once.
- Would like puppy snuggles today. . .preferably an entire litter of Labs but I’m not picky.
- Just text me when you get here. There’s no need to knock and get the dogs involved.
- If you had to choose between the man of your dreams and the dog of your dreams, which BREED would you get?
- Cleanliness may be next to godliness, but if you live with two big dogs during springtime, it’s next to impossible.
What dog-related posts have made you happy lately?