Like any proper dog lover and member of the canine community, my social media experience is filled with dog photos, comments, news and remarks. I love it! Every time I look, there is something someone has said about their dog or their life with dogs that makes me laugh. I kept track of some of my favorites over the last month or so, and I saved the top 10 to share.
1. I’m in a good place right now. Not spiritually or emotionally—just on my couch with my dog.
2. I would clean my house, but I have 6 dogs. Why bother?
3. Can I call in sick today because I am sick of leaving my dog to go to work?
4. I left my home cooked dinner on the coffee table. I guess it’s takeout again. #RookieMoveWithDogs
5. If I had an alarm clock that sounded like a dog about to vomit, I would bound out of bed each morning like my life depended on it.
6. (From a dog’s point of view): I can’t tell if Dad is more upset that I ate the cat food BEFORE it went into the cat, or that I ate the cat food AFTER it came out of the cat. #LifeIsSoConfusing
7. It’s weird how happy it makes me to cover my dog with a blanket and then watch the lump moving around.
8. My dog is friendly, but I feel obligated to tell people, “Beware of Owner”.
9. My ex-boyfriend says that I loved his dog more than I loved him. I think agreeing with him may have caused the break-up, which is funny because he always complained that I was too disagreeable.
10. In the 17 years of my adult life, I’ve said “I love you” to three women and to every dog I’ve met.
It’s easy to relate to all of these sentiments, which is what makes them funny. Can you share a recent dog-related post that made you laugh?