As a professional dog trainer, I need convenient products that simplify my training and management duties. I develop a dog-like loyalty to a product if it’s durable, saves time and helps make the dogs under my care content. Here are few of my indispensible product picks.
This simple treat-dispensing toy is one of my enrichment favorites. While I have yet to meet an indestructible toy, this one comes close.
- Easy and fast to fill with treats or kibble.
- Made of dishwasher-safe, durable nylon material.
- Slows down gulpers from eating too quickly.
- Provides mental stimulation and prolongs mealtime fun.
GET THE BARK IN YOUR INBOX!
Sign up for our newsletter and stay in the know.
These savory treats are perfect for training sessions. I have never seen them refused, even by picky pups with highly refined palates.
- Healthy ingredients, in beef or chicken flavor.
- Highly palatable, dogs adore these sausage-shaped soft treats.
- Low odor, which is great if you’re sensitive or do lots of training.
- Texture and shape perfect for training—a little goes a long way.
Premier Treat Pouch
I practically live in this essential piece of dog training equipment. Of all the styles available out there, this one is the most efficient for my work.
- French hinge makes for easy open and close. No treat spilling.
- Water-resistant lining allows you to use moist treats with less mess.
- Easy on/off clip with adjustable belt for comfortable long wear.
- Durable and washable nylon material withstands heavy use.