As a professional dog trainer, I need convenient products that simplify my training and management duties. I develop a dog-like loyalty to a product if it’s durable, saves time and helps make the dogs under my care content. Here are few of my indispensible product picks.
This simple treat-dispensing toy is one of my enrichment favorites. While I have yet to meet an indestructible toy, this one comes close.
GET THE BARK IN YOUR INBOX!
Sign up for our newsletter and stay in the know.
- Easy and fast to fill with treats or kibble.
- Made of dishwasher-safe, durable nylon material.
- Slows down gulpers from eating too quickly.
- Provides mental stimulation and prolongs mealtime fun.
These savory treats are perfect for training sessions. I have never seen them refused, even by picky pups with highly refined palates.
- Healthy ingredients, in beef or chicken flavor.
- Highly palatable, dogs adore these sausage-shaped soft treats.
- Low odor, which is great if you’re sensitive or do lots of training.
- Texture and shape perfect for training—a little goes a long way.
Premier Treat Pouch
I practically live in this essential piece of dog training equipment. Of all the styles available out there, this one is the most efficient for my work.
- French hinge makes for easy open and close. No treat spilling.
- Water-resistant lining allows you to use moist treats with less mess.
- Easy on/off clip with adjustable belt for comfortable long wear.
- Durable and washable nylon material withstands heavy use.