You know how when you order a milkshake at an old-fashioned ice cream parlor the really good soda jerks always manage to make a little too much, which they let you have to replenish your drink. That’s how we see Web Extras. This is where you’ll find stuff—expanded versions of articles, instructions and links for taking action, and sometimes multi-media bonuses—we couldn’t quite fit in the magazine but that we hope will add to your enjoyment of the current issue.
- Summer Tune-Up Five tips for leaping into the season on all fours. By Lisa Wogan
- Dog Camp 101 Or, What I Learned by Starting My Own Dog Camp By
- Choosing A Daycare or Kennel Eight questions to ask before leaving your precious pup with strangers.
- Shep Watch vintage 1940s video of Shep at the Fort Benton Train Station
- The Value of Screening Tests Who benefits from bundling? By Richard Lerner, DVM, MPH
- Tips on Local Fun Readers share tips on local favorites By Bark Editors